The contents of this blog are entirely fictional (and often ridiculous), intended only to amuse, or to provoke lively, non-defamatory discussion. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, even if they have the same names and are exactly alike in every respect except for a potentially defamatory one. Posts are written in character, not as Jeremy Sear (even the ones suspiciously marked “Jeremy”). Opinions expressed on the blog do not in any binding sense represent the views of any organisation of which the author is a member, or the views of the author himself, even when he says that they do (it’ll be in character, you see?). Links to external sites should not be taken as endorsement of their content or views. The fact that this site is written in English is not intended to be construed as an insult to other world languages, all of which the author respects greatly, even the stupid ones that are bound to die out within a generation.
- RT @MichaelWestBiz: Govt spending out of control - $153B in contracts which did NOT go to tender over past three years https://t.co/1AjkeUV… 1 hour ago
- RT @WrittenOnWater: The Morrison Junta will leave the incoming government buried in debt but worse, it will leave it tied to $158 billion d… 1 hour ago
- RT @sexenheimer: Have to say that Michael Daley was a bit foolish to have those comments come out in a week where everyone is briefly not r… 1 hour ago
- RT @NathanLee: Anyone remember how the @LiberalAus voted for an "it's ok to be white" motion in parliament? And they now like to pretend th… 1 hour ago
- RT @stephenseruby: Prepolling this morning and the place was wall to wall liberal posters. Labor put up three signs and these young libs im… 1 hour ago