The contents of this blog are entirely fictional (and often ridiculous), intended only to amuse, or to provoke lively, non-defamatory discussion. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, even if they have the same names and are exactly alike in every respect except for a potentially defamatory one. Posts are written in character, not as Jeremy Sear (even the ones suspiciously marked “Jeremy”). Opinions expressed on the blog do not in any binding sense represent the views of any organisation of which the author is a member, or the views of the author himself, even when he says that they do (it’ll be in character, you see?). Links to external sites should not be taken as endorsement of their content or views. The fact that this site is written in English is not intended to be construed as an insult to other world languages, all of which the author respects greatly, even the stupid ones that are bound to die out within a generation.
- Remember, put ALP Senators like Collins and Kitching at the bottom of the ALP ticket. twitter.com/jeremysear/sta… 10 minutes ago
- How is this asserted parental "right" to “have children educated in accordance with their religious convictions" co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 minutes ago
- In which Labor betrays LGBTI people again theguardian.com/australia-news… 13 minutes ago
- RT @NickBryantNY: Jamal Khashoggi: “What the Arab world needs most is free expression.” The Washington Post publishes his last unknowingly… 1 hour ago
- RT @strom_m: PM @ScottMorrisonMP says we should remember James Cook primarily as a scientist. And says the ‘magic of science starts with be… 2 hours ago