The contents of this blog are entirely fictional (and often ridiculous), intended only to amuse, or to provoke lively, non-defamatory discussion. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, even if they have the same names and are exactly alike in every respect except for a potentially defamatory one. Posts are written in character, not as Jeremy Sear (even the ones suspiciously marked “Jeremy”). Opinions expressed on the blog do not in any binding sense represent the views of any organisation of which the author is a member, or the views of the author himself, even when he says that they do (it’ll be in character, you see?). Links to external sites should not be taken as endorsement of their content or views. The fact that this site is written in English is not intended to be construed as an insult to other world languages, all of which the author respects greatly, even the stupid ones that are bound to die out within a generation.
- God, it's a barren, featureless desert. #ISS 5 hours ago
- RT @davrosz: After that angry, shouty response from Brough, I think someone should stick a fork in him. I reckon he's done. #qt #ashbygate 8 hours ago
- RT @sweetestplum: .@declanf has gone on a Nick Maxwell like rant on the lack of comedy podcasts in The Age list on our Facebook page https:… 8 hours ago
- RT @stephenpagelaw: Divorce rate goes down - In the midst of all the daily drama in the news, with society seeming to be getting wo... http… 8 hours ago
- RT @stephenpagelaw: Family law registry closures mooted. Calamitous. theaustralian.com.au/business/legal… 8 hours ago