The contents of this blog are entirely fictional (and often ridiculous), intended only to amuse, or to provoke lively, non-defamatory discussion. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, even if they have the same names and are exactly alike in every respect except for a potentially defamatory one. Posts are written in character, not as Jeremy Sear (even the ones suspiciously marked “Jeremy”). Opinions expressed on the blog do not in any binding sense represent the views of any organisation of which the author is a member, or the views of the author himself, even when he says that they do (it’ll be in character, you see?). Links to external sites should not be taken as endorsement of their content or views. The fact that this site is written in English is not intended to be construed as an insult to other world languages, all of which the author respects greatly, even the stupid ones that are bound to die out within a generation.
- RT @archillect: http://t.co/zshHSJGDia 3 hours ago
- RT @Pook: Ten years ago today @dfg77 x http://t.co/pQbl2by2np 14 hours ago
- RT @Rowans_Graffiti: Get this. Sussan Ley wants to review medicare so doctor cost is lowered, then wants to take codeine of the shelve so y… 2 days ago
- This would totally be me twitter.com/bkjabour/statu… 2 days ago
- RT @astroehlein: If you only care about human rights abuses when your enemies commit them, then you probably don't really care about human … 3 days ago