The contents of this blog are entirely fictional (and often ridiculous), intended only to amuse, or to provoke lively, non-defamatory discussion. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, even if they have the same names and are exactly alike in every respect except for a potentially defamatory one. Posts are written in character, not as Jeremy Sear (even the ones suspiciously marked “Jeremy”). Opinions expressed on the blog do not in any binding sense represent the views of any organisation of which the author is a member, or the views of the author himself, even when he says that they do (it’ll be in character, you see?). Links to external sites should not be taken as endorsement of their content or views. The fact that this site is written in English is not intended to be construed as an insult to other world languages, all of which the author respects greatly, even the stupid ones that are bound to die out within a generation.
- RT @jonkudelka: Imagine being at the point where you reckon Peter Dutton is your best hope of electoral success. 5 hours ago
- RT @daveyk317: @outrageismymuse @IMAROOSTAR @SharriMarkson @choox75 Dutton also lost $2,000,000,000 from his department. Why not write abo… 5 hours ago
- With policies that will almost certainly make power bills worse. twitter.com/SharriMarkson/… 5 hours ago
- But we're fine with draconian powers for Centrelink and private job companies to cut off poor people without eviden… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @jonkudelka: @Rob_Stott The onometer is indeed registering it is on. 5 hours ago