The contents of this blog are entirely fictional (and often ridiculous), intended only to amuse, or to provoke lively, non-defamatory discussion. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, even if they have the same names and are exactly alike in every respect except for a potentially defamatory one. Posts are written in character, not as Jeremy Sear (even the ones suspiciously marked “Jeremy”). Opinions expressed on the blog do not in any binding sense represent the views of any organisation of which the author is a member, or the views of the author himself, even when he says that they do (it’ll be in character, you see?). Links to external sites should not be taken as endorsement of their content or views. The fact that this site is written in English is not intended to be construed as an insult to other world languages, all of which the author respects greatly, even the stupid ones that are bound to die out within a generation.
- RT @fullbright: please share your most embarrassing game dev crimes. Mine: all the scripting in Gone Home is contained in 2 gigantic uScrip… 2 hours ago
- RT @notquitefrodo: @fullbright years ago i worked on a handheld port of rollercoaster tycoon. no one could figure out how to stop players f… 2 hours ago
- RT @BrianOsman: @fullbright The texture streamer in the Xbox port of Doom 3 would very slowly fragment memory as you played. It was fine fo… 2 hours ago
- RT @Abstruse: @fullbright Not a dev personally, but I always think of this Ultima Online bug. "Bug Closed: Horse now behave as normal pants… 3 hours ago
- RT @johnayliff: @fullbright In Seedship I didn't want to write code to deal with singular vs plural text, so I wrote the random damage code… 3 hours ago