The contents of this blog are entirely fictional (and often ridiculous), intended only to amuse, or to provoke lively, non-defamatory discussion. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, even if they have the same names and are exactly alike in every respect except for a potentially defamatory one. Posts are written in character, not as Jeremy Sear (even the ones suspiciously marked “Jeremy”). Opinions expressed on the blog do not in any binding sense represent the views of any organisation of which the author is a member, or the views of the author himself, even when he says that they do (it’ll be in character, you see?). Links to external sites should not be taken as endorsement of their content or views. The fact that this site is written in English is not intended to be construed as an insult to other world languages, all of which the author respects greatly, even the stupid ones that are bound to die out within a generation.
- Good luck getting a piano mover in Melbourne at those rates, Grytpype-Thynne. #moneyforoldrope 19 hours ago
- That didn't work out so well, did it? m.theage.com.au/world/plan-to-… 4 days ago
- RT @SomethingWonky: Episode 154 "It's Reigning Men" (aka The Brocklecast) feat Guest Dave @Brocklesnitch, now up at somethingwonky.com … 2 weeks ago
- RT @FamilyCourtAU: Information on applying for consent orders familycourt.gov.au/wps/wcm/connec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheOzEditorial: As far as The Australian is concerned staying on message is not complicated. 2 weeks ago