The contents of this blog are entirely fictional (and often ridiculous), intended only to amuse, or to provoke lively, non-defamatory discussion. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, even if they have the same names and are exactly alike in every respect except for a potentially defamatory one. Posts are written in character, not as Jeremy Sear (even the ones suspiciously marked “Jeremy”). Opinions expressed on the blog do not in any binding sense represent the views of any organisation of which the author is a member, or the views of the author himself, even when he says that they do (it’ll be in character, you see?). Links to external sites should not be taken as endorsement of their content or views. The fact that this site is written in English is not intended to be construed as an insult to other world languages, all of which the author respects greatly, even the stupid ones that are bound to die out within a generation.
- Tones, it's your side's stupid CGT concession combined with NG that broke housing. It's your side's war on unions t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- What a useless fucking numpty Abbott still is. theaustralian.com.au/opinion/cheap-… 9 hours ago
- That the LNP's corporate tax cuts are indefensible, that the TPP is corrupt and dangerous, and that offshore detent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- #AustraliaVsHumanity If you voted for this (ie if you voted ALP or Lib) you are a monster. twitter.com/AmandaPerram/s… 12 hours ago
- RT @adamfosterFTW: So he denies saying that teachers should have guns by clarifying that teachers should have guns. How is a policy about… 12 hours ago