The contents of this blog are entirely fictional (and often ridiculous), intended only to amuse, or to provoke lively, non-defamatory discussion. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, even if they have the same names and are exactly alike in every respect except for a potentially defamatory one. Posts are written in character, not as Jeremy Sear (even the ones suspiciously marked “Jeremy”). Opinions expressed on the blog do not in any binding sense represent the views of any organisation of which the author is a member, or the views of the author himself, even when he says that they do (it’ll be in character, you see?). Links to external sites should not be taken as endorsement of their content or views. The fact that this site is written in English is not intended to be construed as an insult to other world languages, all of which the author respects greatly, even the stupid ones that are bound to die out within a generation.
- RT @Grumpyoleman55: @JB_AU @JennaPrice And with the "Mixed Technology" NBN, people in the low income percentile are locked into copper fed … 1 hour ago
- One of the worst people in the country doing the worst things wants you to shut up about it. twitter.com/s_bridges/stat… 1 hour ago
- RT @aedanr: .@s_bridges @KetanJ0 More than that, it's a barely disguised threat: don't say anything or we'll make it worse. 1 hour ago
- RT @s_bridges: Take *that*, people smugglers’ business model. twitter.com/joshgnosis/sta… 1 hour ago
- RT @AshGhebranious: The owl and the pussycat ..... https://t.co/Om4g0x9ygD 10 hours ago