The contents of this blog are entirely fictional (and often ridiculous), intended only to amuse, or to provoke lively, non-defamatory discussion. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, even if they have the same names and are exactly alike in every respect except for a potentially defamatory one. Posts are written in character, not as Jeremy Sear (even the ones suspiciously marked “Jeremy”). Opinions expressed on the blog do not in any binding sense represent the views of any organisation of which the author is a member, or the views of the author himself, even when he says that they do (it’ll be in character, you see?). Links to external sites should not be taken as endorsement of their content or views. The fact that this site is written in English is not intended to be construed as an insult to other world languages, all of which the author respects greatly, even the stupid ones that are bound to die out within a generation.
- RT @ProfPCDoherty: At best inappropriate, at worst corrupt and a massive betrayal. Ban foreign political donations now. https://t.co/qq1XHg… 6 hours ago
- RT @benpobjie: I reckon you should retaliate in some way twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 6 hours ago
- RT @TheKouk: Insiders confirming that otherwise excellent commentators dont look at facts on govt spending & regurgitate tosh on "big spend… 6 hours ago
- RT @abcnews: Greens push to restore half a billion in Indigenous Affairs 'funding cuts' ab.co/1P6nAYz #ausvotes #auspol 7 hours ago
- RT @johnb78: Egyptian press in "just as corrupt and willing to lie about the Guardian as rest of UK and Australian press" shock https://t.c… 7 hours ago