The contents of this blog are entirely fictional (and often ridiculous), intended only to amuse, or to provoke lively, non-defamatory discussion. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, even if they have the same names and are exactly alike in every respect except for a potentially defamatory one. Posts are written in character, not as Jeremy Sear (even the ones suspiciously marked “Jeremy”). Opinions expressed on the blog do not in any binding sense represent the views of any organisation of which the author is a member, or the views of the author himself, even when he says that they do (it’ll be in character, you see?). Links to external sites should not be taken as endorsement of their content or views. The fact that this site is written in English is not intended to be construed as an insult to other world languages, all of which the author respects greatly, even the stupid ones that are bound to die out within a generation.
- RT @Sally_Jackson: I’ve been told the @australian moderates it’s comments. Does it really believe these are appropriate? https://t.co/LMd48… 3 hours ago
- "having destroyed the Australian economy and locked in a structural deficit just to make some rich newspaper-owning… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @brianklaas: You don't give an arsonist credit for putting out a fire he started. Correct way to phrase this: "Trump preparing to issue… 3 hours ago
- RT @Rob_from_Oz: @tanya_plibersek Tanya, any 60yo worker is not looking for a new job. They are looking forward to retirement at 65... Oh w… 3 hours ago
- RT @Valen_of_Minbar: @tanya_plibersek repealing #MRRT... school kid bonus... family tax... #gonski ignoring pay disparity... now flattening… 3 hours ago