The contents of this blog are entirely fictional (and often ridiculous), intended only to amuse, or to provoke lively, non-defamatory discussion. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, even if they have the same names and are exactly alike in every respect except for a potentially defamatory one. Posts are written in character, not as Jeremy Sear (even the ones suspiciously marked “Jeremy”). Opinions expressed on the blog do not in any binding sense represent the views of any organisation of which the author is a member, or the views of the author himself, even when he says that they do (it’ll be in character, you see?). Links to external sites should not be taken as endorsement of their content or views. The fact that this site is written in English is not intended to be construed as an insult to other world languages, all of which the author respects greatly, even the stupid ones that are bound to die out within a generation.
- RT @s_bridges: Meanwhile, don’t think the national broadsheet hasn’t noticed your vile claims and patent untruths http://t.co/GGjQey9rCA 1 day ago
- RT @FamilyCourtAU: New Governor of Victoria Linda Dessau a first in more ways than one theage.com.au/victoria/new-g… 1 day ago
- RT @MichaelTiyce: Marriage equality would be a victory for ordinary Christians | smh.com.au #auspol m.smh.com.au/comment/marria… 1 day ago
- Qld Chief Justice resigns after all: mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-0… 1 day ago
- RT @AustBarAssoc: Queensland's Chief Justice Tim Carmody resigns mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-0… via @abcnews #auslaw #ausbar 1 day ago