This blog is going into hibernation. I’ll still be around, but concentrating on professional matters. The place to find me will be JeremySear.Wordpress.Com.
- RT @sydnets: New South Wales recorded a marked jump, with the number of people who are homeless up 37 per cent between 2011 and 2016. In Vi… 9 hours ago
- RT @AshGhebranious: When Malcolm Turnbull tells ASEAN leaders 'our children and grandchildren' will have great economic success, he literal… 10 hours ago
- RT @wellmaywesay: Episode 52 "That's a yellow card, Richard", now online at iTunes and wellmaywesay.com 14 hours ago
- RT @benpobjie: Nice guy twitter.com/RealMarkLatham… 15 hours ago
- RT @benpobjie: If, when assessing the pros and cons of a policy, the biggest con you can find is "some wealthy old people will have to reco… 15 hours ago