I still think this is a useful way of getting privileged people (particularly young privileged people) to grasp that, despite whatever challenges they do face in their lives, it’s still a hell of a lot easier than for those from marginalised groups: “Straight White Male: The Lowest Difficulty Setting There Is“.
- RT @jackcwilder: @CherylBernstein @Megan_Woods Isnt it!! Jacinda (not the baby) is the reason my Husband and I have started the discussion… 3 hours ago
- RT @TheKennyDevine: Hi @LyleShelton Here's some kids who 'got to know the love of their biological mother & father'. And they were Christia… 4 hours ago
- RT @IndigenousXLtd: Yes, because unlike white people, one Indigenous person with an opinion becomes ‘they’. Whereas Caleb can say all the… 4 hours ago
- RT @IndigenousXLtd: “You’re lucky it was us who invaded, dispossessed, massacred, poisoned, raped, enslaved, exploited, betrayed, oppressed… 4 hours ago
- RT @IndigenousXLtd: “Why do you want to change the date?” “Well, I actually want a Treaty, land rights, economic independence, self-determ… 4 hours ago