I still think this is a useful way of getting privileged people (particularly young privileged people) to grasp that, despite whatever challenges they do face in their lives, it’s still a hell of a lot easier than for those from marginalised groups: “Straight White Male: The Lowest Difficulty Setting There Is“.
- RT @SBSNews: Alleged family court bomber due in court bit.ly/1Kzj8ym http://t.co/qDvIlNYUxE 1 day ago
- Maurice Blackburn files proceedings agt AG for large family law fee increase within 6 mths of Senate disallowing it. lawyersweekly.com.au/news/16881-att… 2 days ago
- #melbourne #waitthisisntinstagram http://t.co/FwxjRG8gZu 3 days ago
- It is seriously so good to see Melbourne again. 3 days ago
- RT @KaseyFoxLawyer: How can we better listen to children when making decisions about their care? fgd.com.au/blog/how-can-w… 3 days ago