I still think this is a useful way of getting privileged people (particularly young privileged people) to grasp that, despite whatever challenges they do face in their lives, it’s still a hell of a lot easier than for those from marginalised groups: “Straight White Male: The Lowest Difficulty Setting There Is“.
- RT @kirstenaiken: Breaking on @ABCNews24: The High Court has ruled the breast cancer gene BRACA-1 can't be patented. 9 hours ago
- RT @red3blog: For all who might require it, I offer these capybaras lounging in a stream. http://t.co/UhJw5tKT7i 12 hours ago
- RT @JennieDuke: Beyond awful. Poor woman :( twitter.com/bencubby/statu… 12 hours ago
- RT @lenoretaylor: Australia and the Trans-Pacific Partnership: what we do and don't know gu.com/p/4d32g/stw 12 hours ago
- RT @BoingBoing: Way worse than Peeple: China's new "Citizen Scores" will rate every person in the country boingboing.net/2015/10/06/rep… http://t.c… 12 hours ago