I still think this is a useful way of getting privileged people (particularly young privileged people) to grasp that, despite whatever challenges they do face in their lives, it’s still a hell of a lot easier than for those from marginalised groups: “Straight White Male: The Lowest Difficulty Setting There Is“.
- That didn't work out so well, did it? m.theage.com.au/world/plan-to-… 1 day ago
- RT @SomethingWonky: Episode 154 "It's Reigning Men" (aka The Brocklecast) feat Guest Dave @Brocklesnitch, now up at somethingwonky.com … 2 weeks ago
- RT @FamilyCourtAU: Information on applying for consent orders familycourt.gov.au/wps/wcm/connec… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheOzEditorial: As far as The Australian is concerned staying on message is not complicated. 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheOzEditorial: As we have said numerous times — so many, in fact, we could be called obsessives — 2 weeks ago