The Times has finally disappeared behind the Murdoch paywall, prompting one serious question for consumers of Australian media: please, Rupert, could you lock up the Herald Sun and Australian while you’re at it? Sooner rather than later? Okay, we might miss the occasional bit of responsible, relevant, intelligent, objective journalism – but hardly any more than we do at present.
- What makes the ALP think we voted for new powers to discriminate against LGBTI ppl? Heads they win, tails we lose! sbs.com.au/news/article/2… 5 hours ago
- RT @TimWattsMP: People happy about Malcolm Turnbull's capitulation on the Clean Energy Target so far: 😀 Pauline Hanson 😀 Cory Bernardi 😀 T… 6 hours ago
- RT @DocEvatt: Turnbull really is the iSnack 2.0 of Australian politics. 6 hours ago
- RT @katebevan: My God, this is SO good. twitter.com/stealthygeek/s… 6 hours ago
- RT @stealthygeek: Whenever abortion comes up, I have a question I've been asking for ten years now of the "Life begins at Conception" crowd… 6 hours ago