The Times has finally disappeared behind the Murdoch paywall, prompting one serious question for consumers of Australian media: please, Rupert, could you lock up the Herald Sun and Australian while you’re at it? Sooner rather than later? Okay, we might miss the occasional bit of responsible, relevant, intelligent, objective journalism – but hardly any more than we do at present.
- RT @Triplejay58: A lying hollowman who paid $1.75 million for the opportunity to further enable hate and greed. #auspol #itson #CrimesAgain… 6 hours ago
- RT @CitizenWBailey: This morning I was at a party store and they had a display of green & yellow balloons near checkout & I said “Go Packer… 6 hours ago
- RT @annaspargoryan: “Australians must guard against compassion” is the saddest thing I’ve ever heard. Well done Dutton, you absolute flog. 6 hours ago
- RT @Angrybudgie: This is a brilliant idea. Streets lined with silent people with their arms raised & wrists crossed. They can't ignore if w… 6 hours ago
- RT @JulianBurnside: Boats ‘danger phase’ warning theaustralian.com.au/national-affai… Dutton now makes it clear: choose cruelty rather than compassion.… 6 hours ago