The Times has finally disappeared behind the Murdoch paywall, prompting one serious question for consumers of Australian media: please, Rupert, could you lock up the Herald Sun and Australian while you’re at it? Sooner rather than later? Okay, we might miss the occasional bit of responsible, relevant, intelligent, objective journalism – but hardly any more than we do at present.
- "exclusive: more of our worthless attacks on the greens" https://t.co/ECpa7CdLZN 1 day ago
- RT @jackcwilder: @CherylBernstein @Megan_Woods Isnt it!! Jacinda (not the baby) is the reason my Husband and I have started the discussion… 1 day ago
- RT @TheKennyDevine: Hi @LyleShelton Here's some kids who 'got to know the love of their biological mother & father'. And they were Christia… 2 days ago
- RT @IndigenousXLtd: Yes, because unlike white people, one Indigenous person with an opinion becomes ‘they’. Whereas Caleb can say all the… 2 days ago
- RT @IndigenousXLtd: “You’re lucky it was us who invaded, dispossessed, massacred, poisoned, raped, enslaved, exploited, betrayed, oppressed… 2 days ago