If, as according to all the rhetoric, ANZAC Day is about remembering those who’ve died defending this country (and not celebrating militarism), then shouldn’t we pick a meaningful date from the Second World War, when they actually did that?
- Lying bigots twitter.com/AP_Politics/st… 5 hours ago
- It is as beautifully unhinged, paranoid, dishonest and stupid as you could imagine. No respectable publication shou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Well that's a relief. Sometimes it takes far too long to block a bully. 7 hours ago
- RT @msrose2343: @RobOakeshott1 @mackaysuzie @albericie @Shorten_Suite @davrosz Turnbull deleted tweet after ppl found out the poor pensione… 11 hours ago
- RT @RobOakeshott1: Prime Minister, I know individuals personally in your video. Are you honestly saying well known, respected, former busin… 11 hours ago