If, as according to all the rhetoric, ANZAC Day is about remembering those who’ve died defending this country (and not celebrating militarism), then shouldn’t we pick a meaningful date from the Second World War, when they actually did that?
- RT @noplaceforsheep: Dutton's refusal to allow the AMA to treat sick men on #Manus is proof that his intention is that they be left to die. 2 hours ago
- RT @bourgeoisalien: yes twitter.com/StephenKing/st… 2 hours ago
- THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS bc I am definitely going to want a splice on the way back tomorrow. twitter.com/theamwu/status… 2 hours ago
- Because of course it does twitter.com/EdwardJWHunter… 6 hours ago
- What were the amendments to the dying with dignity bill, and why? 6 hours ago