Quick question: you know that phenomenon when you’re in a rush and everything around you decides to take longer than usual, when every object insists on falling over or refusing to work – when physics itself has turned against you? There should be a word for that. Any ideas?
- RT @noplaceforsheep: It is so much easier to be bold & empowered when you’re a millionaire & can walk out of your job. Get a grip. You live… 47 minutes ago
- RT @TheRickWilson: in case you're interested, the president of United States just accused the FBI of engaging in treason with Russia https:… 47 minutes ago
- RT @KeithyTweets: @GladysB If you want to be a guest worker with no right to vote but every right to pay tax 51 minutes ago
- RT @niremas: @SGM63 @GladysB @PeteWargent she has no freaking idea! housing is 10x+ incomes in nsw, wake the fk up 52 minutes ago
- Delusional twitter.com/GladysB/status… 52 minutes ago