Quick question: you know that phenomenon when you’re in a rush and everything around you decides to take longer than usual, when every object insists on falling over or refusing to work – when physics itself has turned against you? There should be a word for that. Any ideas?
- RT @JasonHalle: DONALD TRUMP said that if I voted for Hilary Clinton I'd be stuck with a criminal President under constant federal investig… 5 hours ago
- Ironically, wing nuts don't understand what the word "hypocrisy" means. twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/st… 5 hours ago
- What is this shit twitter.com/australian/sta… 7 hours ago
- "But now NZ's PM will be affected by hormones this is why only men should rule because testosterone famously helps us make great decisions." 7 hours ago
- RT @karenlsweeney: Jacinda Ardern won’t be the first modern PM to give birth while in office. That would be Benazir Bhutto whose eldest dau… 7 hours ago