Those readers who are somewhat interested in those modern interactive media the under forties are into – I believe they’re known as “videogames” – might find something of value in Restore, Restart, Quit, a podcast/blog I’m doing with a Sydney programmer named Rohan Harris. The most recent episode, with Ben Mansill of Byteside, PC PowerPlay and – in its early days – Hyper, is here.
- RT @JasonHalle: DONALD TRUMP said that if I voted for Hilary Clinton I'd be stuck with a criminal President under constant federal investig… 5 hours ago
- Ironically, wing nuts don't understand what the word "hypocrisy" means. twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/st… 5 hours ago
- What is this shit twitter.com/australian/sta… 7 hours ago
- "But now NZ's PM will be affected by hormones this is why only men should rule because testosterone famously helps us make great decisions." 7 hours ago
- RT @karenlsweeney: Jacinda Ardern won’t be the first modern PM to give birth while in office. That would be Benazir Bhutto whose eldest dau… 7 hours ago