Those readers who are somewhat interested in those modern interactive media the under forties are into – I believe they’re known as “videogames” – might find something of value in Restore, Restart, Quit, a podcast/blog I’m doing with a Sydney programmer named Rohan Harris. The most recent episode, with Ben Mansill of Byteside, PC PowerPlay and – in its early days – Hyper, is here.
- What makes the ALP think we voted for new powers to discriminate against LGBTI ppl? Heads they win, tails we lose! sbs.com.au/news/article/2… 5 hours ago
- RT @TimWattsMP: People happy about Malcolm Turnbull's capitulation on the Clean Energy Target so far: 😀 Pauline Hanson 😀 Cory Bernardi 😀 T… 6 hours ago
- RT @DocEvatt: Turnbull really is the iSnack 2.0 of Australian politics. 6 hours ago
- RT @katebevan: My God, this is SO good. twitter.com/stealthygeek/s… 6 hours ago
- RT @stealthygeek: Whenever abortion comes up, I have a question I've been asking for ten years now of the "Life begins at Conception" crowd… 6 hours ago