Epuc fail

Apart from the fact that he’s a New Zealander, can someone explain to me why News.com.au has illustrated this story about Apple’s iPhone launch problems in New Zealand with a picture of Jemaine from Flight of the Conchords?


One man whose face says “New Zealand iPhone launch”

I crunged.

PS It’s funny because they pronounce words slightly differently.

About these ads

4 responses to “Epuc fail

  1. Slow news day for the kiwi’s to get a mention like that.

  2. About 1% of the NZ population was hysterical over the story – the other 99% didn’t notice.

  3. Hey, did anybody see the score of the Rugby game on Saturday?

    We may talk funny, but… well, it would be putting the boot in to go on about it, right?

  4. Splatterbottom

    It was a great game of rugby. The Kiwi enemy deserve credit for the win, but especially for the way they played the game. Corey Jane – unbelievable skill!

    Hopefully they have peaked to early for the World Cup.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s